The South African taxation landscape is continually changing. At Middel & Partners our tax specialists help you navigate through the increasingly complex tax environment. Whether an individual taxpayer, corporate, or trust, it is essential that your financial affairs are managed in a way that is both tax effective and compliant with the law. Middel & Partners provides a complete in-house service covering a wide range of tax matters.
Clear, detailed and easy to understand tax advice can prove very valuable to businesses. Middel & Partners reputation has been built on providing quality taxation advice to clients across various sectors, regions and jurisdictions for many years.
We offer the following tax services to meet your needs:
- Business disposals
- Business valuations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Depreciation allowances
- Dividends tax
- Share incentive schemes
- Shareholder owner issues
- Corporate restructuring
- Transfer pricing
We also advise high net worth individuals on the following:
- Capital Gains Tax
- Personal income tax planning
- Estate planning
Tax compliance is made effortless when you have experienced tax professionals to advise, support and complete the process for you. Tax compliance services provided to businesses, individuals and trusts include:
- Completion and submission of statutory provisional and annual tax returns as well as individual and trust provisional and annual tax returns
- Monitoring the status of our clients’ compliance obligation
- Processing of registrations for all forms of taxation
- Application for tax clearance certificates
- Transfer duty submissions
- Dividends tax declaration
- VAT, PAYE, UIF and Regional Services Levies
Trusts & Estates
- Managing issues like capital gains, estate duty and income tax
- Beneficiary and trustee tax advice
- Trust planning
- Preparation of annual accounts and returns
- Preparation of Will and acting as executor
- Tax advice for executors
The increasing complexities of indirect taxes can place a heavy burden on businesses. Our advice takes into consideration your individual needs, while continually evolving to ensure the focus always remains on what is important to you and your overall business goals.
We have specialists who can assist you with the following matters:
- trade and custom duties
- transfer duty
- payroll taxes
- SARS negotiations
Middel & Partner’s tax professionals understand the complex and changing international tax environment. We can work with you in managing international tax, transfer pricing and expatriate tax.
Contact us to speak to a tax consultant.