Stringent regulatory requirements on audits add increasing pressure on management. Understanding these requirements helps to smooth the audit process. Middel & Partners provides quality audit services for organisations for statutory or regulatory reasons. We listen to your needs, analyse business implications and tailor our approach accordingly. Our audit professionals regularly communicate with your team to ensure cohesion in both auditing and business analysis.
Over time the firm has gained valuable insight and experience in auditing large to medium sized businesses over a wide spectrum of sectors. This means that we understand your business within an industry context. We can help you identify major risks or opportunities in addition to the traditional financial reporting function.
Our partner-led team of audit specialists and technical experts provide the following Assurance services:
- Audits and reviews of private and listed companies
- Audits in accordance with the PFMA and MFMA
- Internal control reviews and risk assessments
- Agreed-upon procedure reports and special reporting
- New accounting standard implementation
- Forensic accounting and dispute resolution
- Audit of retirement funds
- Audit of NGO's and related organisations
Contact us today to speak to one of our audit specialists.